Define your network
- Onboard your network, be it a new or existing decentralized app, consortia, mutual or any membership-driven community
- Create member roles and adjust the degree of decentralization you wish to achieve to manage the network
- Configure business processes and workflows. Adopt a boardroom style approval process or experiment with futarchy!
Configure incentive rules
- Map business processes as a series of incentivized decision points
- Allocate reputational and financial incentives for members participating in decision making
- Configure staking and incentives in all forms of approval processes - voting, bidding or hierarchy
- Use the discussion forum for effective communication among members
Launch your network
- Choose from a public or private implementation on the Ethereum Blockchain
- Audit data trails and resolve conflicts / disputes by setting up configurable arbitration policies
- POA Network and Hyperledger Fabric implementation coming out soon!
Explore Use Cases
Align reputational and financial incentives of all stakeholders in peer-to-peer economies via a dynamic governance layer for decision making.Learn More
Data Exchange Framework
Enrich your data set by moving towards a single version of truth across all stakeholders, with an audit trail of data requests, exchange and edit approvalsLearn More
“They (Somish) are trying to drive, with their
GovBlocks project, a real change in the way we do governance”...
In consortia environments, how do you cooperate, collaborate and compete ? How do you set the terms & conditions of pricing and who is paying for something and who is receiving value for that?...
VP & Gartner Fellow
David Furlonger speaking about GovBlocks at the Gartner Symposium 2018